Training for Intercultural Competence,
Communication & Conflict Resolution
Business & Personal Coaching
Training for Intercultural Competence,
Portfolio and Philosophy
Dialogue among people makes change of perspectives and gaining insights possible. It is the basis for growth and change, therefore it is the fundamental principle of my work.
With lots of experience, passion and humor, I support your further development in both work and private sectors. To ensure successful processes of change, I encourage your ability to advocate for yourself and enrich your individual abilities and competence in problem solving.
Taking into account relevant gender-aspects as well as working with them in an equality-oriented way are heartfelt concerns to me, just like dealing with diversity in a reflected and sensitive way.
My work is a combination of goal-oriented training, coaching, and mediation techniques. My methods are a result of more than 15 years’ experience of work. These effective tools can be interfaced, customized, and applied flexibly according to your needs, resources, and plans. I develop and implement suitable strategies, with the support if expert colleagues, if appropriate.
In either individual or group settings you will receive theoretical knowledge as well as practical experience focused on a specific topic. These trainings are based on research results in neurobiology. Included are cognitive and affective, as well as behavioral teaching and learning methods.
Practical relevance is essential for successful learning. Therefore, I ask about your prior experiences and attitudes towards the chosen topic when designing the training. Through reality-based exercises and guided reflection the transfer of learning into everyday behavior is ensured.
- Intercultural Sensitivity
- Communication & Conversation Techniques
- Diversity Management
- Conflict Management & Mediation
- Group Dynamics & Team Processes
- Self-Confident Appearance & Presentation
Systemic business or personal coaching helps you reflect on your work or private goals as well as relevant relationships.
Through analysis of organizational and psychodynamic contexts, I support you to develop new perspectives. You reflect on your individual perception, interpretations, and evaluations before revising and adapting them, taking into account the underlying emotions and attitudes.
This helps you recognize your scope of influence, develop action strategies, and transfer them into effective and sustainable everyday behavior.
- Values & Decisions
- Career Planning
- Stress Management & Resilience
- Leadership & Leadership Style
- Conversation Techniques & Negotiation
- Self-Confident Appearance & Status
With the mediation process I support people who want to resolve challenging conflicts in either work or private relationships. Most of the time communication and cooperation are impaired or even lost due to misunderstandings, lack of trust, or by default.
I guide you in understanding your conflict and resolving it self-responsibly with your conflict partners. A structured mediation process in which you recognize your perspectives and needs helps you develop lasting and sustainable solutions together.
Responsible for the process of mediation, I employ expedient intervention techniques which enable you to (re)establish constructive dialogue, resulting in mutual agreements.
- Change Processes
- Communication & Cooperation
- Goals & Strategies
- Project Management
- Health & Illness
Education & Training
- Systemic Counsellor (STIP)
- Certified Business & Personal Coach (ECA)
- Alternative Practitioner of Psychotherapy (Non-medical Practitioner)
- Organization Manager (Change Management & Project Management)
- NLP Trainer (DVNLP)
- Certified Trainer of Communication (ECA)
- IDI ® Qualified Administrator
- NLP Master Practitioner (DVNLP)
- Business Mediator
MA Intercultural Communication Studies
European University Viadrina, Frankfurt/O.
Magister Cultural Sciences
Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan (PL)
BA Intercultural Russia & USA Studies
Martin-Luther University, Halle/S.
- Experience working with non-native speakers as well as speakers of German as a second language
- Experience working with interpreters
(simultaneous and consecutive interpreting)
- German (native speaker, no dialect)
- English, Russian, Icelandic (fluent)
- Coaching, Counselling
- Continuing Education
- Voice Training
- Born and raised in Braunschweig, Germany
- Stays abroad in Iceland, Russia and Poland
- Equestrian sports, Yoga, Crime Novels, Concerts
Memberships and Honorary Positions
- Member of the Association of Free Psychotherapists, Alternative Practitioners of Psychotherapy and Psychological Advisers (VfP, Verband Freier Psychotherapeuten, Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie und Psychologischer Berater e.V.), Hannover
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Board, AFS Intercultural Encounters
(AFS – Interkulturelle Begegnungen e.V.), Hamburg
- Mentor, Mentoring Program of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation (Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung e.V.), Bonn
- University teaching assignments inside and outside Germany, scientific publications
- Arbitrator of the government office Odervorland
I look forward to hearing from you!
Frankfurter Str. 30
15518 Briesen (Mark)
Cell: 0049 (0)176 201 688 60
I offer my services training, coaching, and mediation in-house for your organization. Alternatively, I have rooms in Berlin Wilmersdorf and Mitte available.